• Applications for a Transfer Certificate should be given in writing to the principal by both the parents of the pupil. A minimum of seven days are required for the issue of the Transfer Certificate.
  • Pupil who intends to leave the school should clear all the fees due to the school before taking the T.C.
  • A student once removed from the roll will be readmitted only after the payment of re-admission fee.

Transfer Certificate Format