The classrooms are spacious and well-ventilated. The furniture and décor of each classroom at MVM has been best designed to facilitate contemporary teaching and learning process. No section has more than 40 students.
The classrooms at MVM are also equipped with modern technological teaching aids like computers, projectors and smart boards. Use of cutting edge technology helps to make the class more interactive and the lessons more interesting.
Activity on Music and Chess, will continue after Covid-19, as regular in online classes.
A Science lab is a workplace to conduct of scientific research. It helps students to remember the concepts better. It helps to transfer the experience to learnings. It is a facility that provides controlled conditions in which scientific research, experiments and measurement can be performed.
A science lab consists of Burettes, tongs, tweezers, forceps, test tubes, conical flasks, laboratory balance, slides, microscopes and only the chemicals approved to be preserved for experiments. The different laboratories present are:
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Computer Lab
- Mathematics Lab
MVM library is a place where students would love to visit and sit to improve upon their knowledge by way of searching the journals, magazines, periodicals, newspaper or subject related books.
The library is well equipped with more than 22,000 books very well stacked in open shelves for different subjects. Eighty kindles are available. The students are made to make the make the maximum use of the kindles, even during the Substitution class hours.
The library can accommodate two classes of forty students each at a time other than reference arena for the teachers and staff. Students enthusiastically display their book reviews in the library which stand a testimony to their sustained interests for the books and authors.
The library also stacks Audio-Video CDs and cassettes related to subject teaching, environment, literature, dance, music, art, wild life and many more.
The hostel is truly a model for nurturing a sound body and steady mind for the students. It is self-sufficient in all aspects and geared to take care of every need of the student. The students in the hostel are provided with a homely ambience so that they don’t miss home. They are allotted with specific playtime everyday so as to keep themselves physically fit. The various kinds of services provided for the students inside the hostel premises itself are as below:
Multi-purpose Hall – The hostel has a large and airy hall, which is used for various purposes. It serves as a Dining Hall, Prayer Hall as well as a Performance Hall for various extra-curricular and co-curricular activities of the hostel.
Hostel Mess – The hostel mess caters to all the food and nutritional requirements of the students. They are served with a well-balanced, nutritious and strictly vegetarian diet along with milk. The menu for all meal sessions is changed regularly to provide variety and wholesome nourishment.
Kitchen – The kitchen is well maintained to guarantee high standards of hygiene. It is also well furnished with modern methods of cookery, replete with contemporary cooking gadgets.
Medical facilities – The health of the children is adequately watched over in the hostel. It has a well-equipped dispensary under the care of a professional Medical Practitioner. No stone is left unturned when it comes to the physical well-being of any child. The students are periodically examined by E.N.T., Eye and Dental specialists. Also the services of the General and the Super-Speciality Hospitals, which are located in the vicinity, are extended to the inmates of the hostel whenever necessary.
Sick Ward Pantry – There is also a separate Sick Ward Pantry to prepare special diets as per doctor’s advice for students not keeping good health.
Other in-house facilities – The hostel has a number of other services in-house to make the stay of the student at the hostel a pleasant experience.
They include –
- A general stores stocking every possible item, from pencils and pins to buckets and bags, as may be required by the students.
- A library and reading room with a variety collection of general knowledge and children story books apart from comics and other light reading material.
- An audio-visual parlour provides wholesome entertainment on weekends and on other special occasions.
- A computer room with Internet connectivity and multimedia facility with restricted access help the students for recreation and learning.
- For artistically inclined students the hostel has ample facilities to pursue their interests of painting, drawing, etc. in their leisure time.
- For boys keen on indoor games like carom, chess, etc., the hostel has spacious patios. Other than these, the hostel has special rooms and people are employed for services like laundry, saloon, etc.
Health care clinic – Dhanvanthri Medical Center functions on the campus during school hours and on call service is provided to the hostel students. The Clinic provides care for non-emergency treatments for both students and staff. The clinic facility functions on all days and is supported by well-experienced medical professionals like an Ayurvedic doctor, a Physiotherapist, and a nurse.
24hrs Standby Ambulance
There is a 24*7 hrs ambulance in the school which is used for both students and staff for emergency medical assistance.
RO Water Facility
It has been studied worldwide that in most cases infections are transmitted because of poor drinking water facilities. The Drinking water supplied in the campus is treated in an in-house Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant to ensure the safe, infection free water to be supplied to all the Staff and Students in MVM.
Swimming is useful to children in many ways. It not only strengthens the shoulder and thigh muscles, but also allows children to breathe deeply, and sustain breath under water for long periods of time. Realizing the importance of swimming for fun and as a sport, children are provided specific time slots and weekend slots for the practice of swimming.
The students are trained for this activity by properly trained and certified Swimming Coach. During the learning process, children are supervised for safety purpose.
- We provide bus facilities to Students and Staff of MVM, covering entire Hosur.
- We provide safety measures as per the instructions given by the CBSE.
- We have installed Speed Governor in all our buses.
- We have installed two ways Camera in all the buses to monitor the Children boarding in the buses and how the drivers handle the buses safely on roads.
- We have installed Biometric System for attendance and Parents are duly intimated regularly about the students boarding the buses and getting dropped both in school and back at the boarding points.
- We have installed Seat belts for every individual seat in all the buses.
- Regular services and maintenance of the buses for the safety of the children becomes our prime concern.
- The children in the KG sections are also accompanied by the attenders.
- Each bus is equipped with a First-aid kit.
- Safety and punctuality is the top priority and the school does not compromise in any way on it. All safety measures are taken to make the journey to and from school, smooth and secure.
Sewage Treatment Plant
Our institution has Sewage Treatment Plant with the capacity of 100,000 litres per day. Treated sewage water is utilized for gardening purpose.