Admission & Procedures
Admissions are granted in MVM to students, based on their previous mark report and personal interview with the student from class 1 upwards and a parental interaction for Pre-Nursery and KG and meeting the admissions criteria.
Stage 1: Submit the online Enquiry Form from this website or visit the school admissions office.
Stage 2: The Person In-charge for admission will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
Stage 3: Parents / Guardian will visit school campus to fill in the Pre-Admission form
Stage 4: The School Admissions department would direct you for parental interaction.
Stage 5: Student appears for parental interaction for Nursery. Aptitude tests for KG classes and above, whatever is applicable.
Stage 6: Student Registration & Payment of fees to be done within 7 working days.
School text books can be purchased on announced date
The MVM admission criteria are as follows:
I. Age Criteria
- 3 years complete for Pre-Nursery
- 3+ years complete for Nursery
- 4+ years complete for KG
- 5+ years complete as for Std
III. Document Checklist (to be submitted to admission office)
- Colour Photo (passport size)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (from previous school, if applicable)
- Photocopy of previous school Mark-sheets (originals to be sighted at admissions time, if applicable)
Valid passport for international students